- Develop co-parenting skills for the SAKE OF THE CHILDREN.
- A minimum of 2 groups will be run concurrently.
- Two groups allow each parent to be in separate groups.
- Individual parents can attend without the other parent attending.
- Workshops are thirteen (13) 90-minute sessions.
- A certificate of completion will be given at the end to those that complete
all of the assigned activities and attend the required number of
This workshop focuses on developing co-parenting skills. Parents will
develop skills to help them navigate through the hostility and conflict that
occur around communication with the other co-parent, scheduling, school
activities, holidays, decision making, and new partners, as well as other
Please email Enroll@ChildrenFirstNM.org or
call 473-7630 to enroll.
Safe Haven Child Transfer
Need a safe place to transfer children between parents?
Trained volunteers supervised by professionals provide a free safe, neutral,
conflict-free zone at local faith communities to transfer children from one
parent to the other for parenting time. By appointment.
Call 473-7630 to schedule an orientation meeting with
a center coordinator.
Rainbows Support Groups for the
473-7630 for a schedule.